Cross Country - $30.00
Volleyball - $60.00
Basketball - $60.00
Track - $30.00
Multiple sport and multiple student discounts:
$150.00 maximum per student
$285.00 maximum per family
Example - if you have a son or daughter who would like to participate in cross country, volleyball, basketball and track, you would pay $150.00. If you have two or more children who would like to play those same sports, the maximum your family would pay is $285.00.
The Athletic Board sponsors two annual events to raise funds for the athletic program, a Chili Cookoff in the spring and a Golf Outing in the fall.
- All are welcome to enter their favorite chili in the Chili Cookoff. Entrants are assigned a booth space, which they decorate according to a self-chosen theme, from which to serve their chili. The cookoff features awards for best chili, spiciest chili, judges' choice, and best presentation. A silent auction accompanies the cookoff.
- The Golf Outing is held at an area golf course. It features dinner after golfing, with various prizes and a raffle.
- Registration form
- A transportation permission slip is available so that your child may be car-pooled to events.
- Parents are required to fill out an insurance waiver.
- Students, coaches and parents need to sign a Code of Conduct specific to them. This is to assure the St. Irene Athletic Association that all involved families know what is expected of them as a member of a St. Irene School Team.
- Each family and coach is required to sign the last page of the Athletic Handbook and send it to the school office in an envelope marked Athletic Director.
- Protecting God's Children - All coaches, assistants, and volunteers working with the children must have completed this program.
- Athletic Physicals - All athletes are required by the St. Irene Athletic Association to have a physical on file that is less than one year old. Physicals must be on file before your child may start practicing. If your child is entering 5th grade, that physical can be used for sports.